Taking pride in what you did at home or elsewhere? Want to recommend it to others? This is your chance!
By nicholas anthony
Driving a truck in the winter is not the safest thing to do. I have experienced sliding on the road while having no control. Luckily, I wasn't hurt. It is well known that a person should weigh the back of their truck down during the winter. I have used cement blocks, soil bags, mulch bags, weights, asphalt bags, and sand bags to weigh my truck bed down. These things did not stay in place and would slide slamming into the walls of the bed, making it sound like a car accident. I decided to make a small 2.5 by 1 foot wooden container to hold sandbags in the back of my truck. It was a simple solution to the problem. Ironically, I have not heard of one Truck Company who has engineered something similar for any of their trucks, gasp. To engineer something for this problem should be fairly simple. They should also be able to tell you the amount of weight you should put in the bed of your truck to make it the safest. ;-D
By vortexau
Have you considered the 5 gallon jerrycan, filled with water? When you no longer need the extra weight- just empty the water!

Attach Jerrycan Holders at a suitable location. I just straped the item itself flush against the inside tailgate.

one model of holder

Military holder

There may well be holders available that can be folded flat when not in use!
By maintoni
My friend is always using a weight for his truck. He puts a sand bag to weigh his truck bed down. We have made an aluminum box hat is ready to bolt in the bed of the truck.

:)
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]