Taking pride in what you did at home or elsewhere? Want to recommend it to others? This is your chance!
By nicholas anthony
I made a rack for the Christmas ordainments we put on our tree. It is similar to a towel rack. There are wooden poles three feet long, separated by about six inches in between. Instead of having to re-box each ordainment as you take them down, you hang them on the rack for easy put away later. This may only be useful to people with large ordainment boxes if they separate their ordainments by some means, like color or shape. It would also be helpful for putting ordainments on the tree too. You would first add the hooks to the ordainments and then hang them on the rack. You are now able to see an assortment of ordainments that you can put on the tree. You would also save yourself from possible back pain, from bending over to pick up every single ordainment one by one. I can hang maybe 50 plus bulbs on this rack at one time. You could always make one larger. Ideal for customers who have large trees.

Reward: The product.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]