Taking pride in what you did at home or elsewhere? Want to recommend it to others? This is your chance!
By a_gopalakrishnan84
the newly developed robots should have the structure of human beings. for example robots designed by asimo, though does the works of human beings like sensing the object, identifying the smell, or even playing footballs clearly shows that it is a robot. if it has the structure and somethin like skins of human beings and head similar to human beings it will be really attractive
By 'The One'
A while ago, there was something similar to what you have described, a very real looking robot which I thought actually was a human at first (and so did my brother). It could do all sorts and even had human looking skin. It was on this programme 'Gadgets Gadgets Gadgets' on the Bravo channel on SKY a while ago. Check it out. It might come up again!

:-? ;-) ;-D B-)

'Pause with the drinking, start thinking'
By EnglishMan_In_France
Yeh I got an email (I'll try to di it out) referring to a Japonese femail robot, and it was quite realistic!
By 'The One'
Yeh, it's motion and looks are very realistic, very cool. Also, I like the quote "Imagination is more important than knowledge - Albert Einstein"

I've seen it somewhere else on this site or on an other site. (Of course, that's probably because you've used it on the site somewhere else too.)
By Rishi
'The One' wrote:Yeh, it's motion and looks are very realistic, very cool. Also, I like the quote "Imagination is more important than knowledge - Albert Einstein"

I've seen it somewhere else on this site or on an other site. (Of course, that's probably because you've used it on the site somewhere else too.)
Check this out. From the design news magazine.

http://www.designnews.com/article/CA638 ... 1202589515

rishi
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]