Taking pride in what you did at home or elsewhere? Want to recommend it to others? This is your chance!
By sazlik
The idea: A website focused around books. Users who sign up can keep track of each book they have read, when they read it, how many pages/words/similar they've read, and so on. This would be their 'reading list'. Users would also be able to read and write reviews of books, as well as rate them and maybe recommend them to other users.

This system would include links to buy books online, and would also automatically recommend books to each user based on their 'reading list' and the ratings that they and other users have given. (Users could perhaps add 'tags' to books, also.) This service in particular, I imagine to be somewhat similar to 'MyStrands'. I think Amazon has a service similar to this, although it's not as individualised.

I'm sure there are other things that could be incorporated into this, such as forums for discussion, and the ability for users to add books to the database. I'm aware that not all the ideas mentioned here are entirely original, aside from perhaps the reading list, and the recommendation service relating to books, but I haven't managed to find a site which combines all of these features.

Reward: I'd like to be involved in the realisation of this idea, if anybody decides it's worth doing, if possible, and to be provided with a membership.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]