Taking pride in what you did at home or elsewhere? Want to recommend it to others? This is your chance!
By Terri
Gift Certificate Puzzle

To spice up a christmas gift certificate you take a photocopy or a modified version of a gift certificate and glue it to a card that can be cut into pieces. Cut up the card and wrap the pieces so the recipient has to recreate the original card to see where their gift is from.

This will make the gift more exciting.

Terri
By janet
Terri wrote:Gift Certificate Puzzle

To spice up a christmas gift certificate you take a photocopy or a modified version of a gift certificate and glue it to a card that can be cut into pieces. Cut up the card and wrap the pieces so the recipient has to recreate the original card to see where their gift is from.

Terri
It is funny if we talk about christmas surprise and it is exciting if our gift is full of love and excitiment totally it will be a enjoyable christmas party and a surprise gift.
By Boraxus
Terri wrote:Gift Certificate Puzzle

.... Cut up the card and wrap the pieces so the recipient has to recreate the original card to see where their gift is from.

Terri
;-D Good idea. Here is one that I did the first year me and my wife had Christmas with her kids (our kids now):

Get old empty present paper rolls, and a lot of cheap wrapping paper, and empty boxes. Take 5-10 Christmas presents and build a Christmas related statue, all wrapped up.

That year I built a Reindeer, LIFE SIZED. (Standing on industrial sized wrapping paper rolls) I gave her a custom designed necklace, but it was the smallest present (She had to “rip it out of the heart”)

You can do this with many themes, a sleigh, Santa, or even like I did (on a smaller scale) with wrapping paper string and tape, I wrapped a hoody-sweater so it looked (and felt) like a stuffed teddy bear.
:-D

It brings adventure to unwrapping, and the kids loved the idea that they had a reindeer standing next to the tree for about 2 weeks, their friends thought it was great!
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]