Obsessed by the improvements of StarTrek and the fourth millennium, while feeling restricted by the limits of today's technology or that boring second law of thermodynamics? Just let your imagination flow - you needn't be Scotty to beam your thoughts in here!
Digital devices, public electronic news-boards, and electronic databases of information under-use meta-tags in a way that prevents people from enjoying the nuances of everyday existence. In the future meta-tags can be used to color daily information bits, and may coordinate with some kind of parser to "develop" the range of daily information-entertainment ratio. The result would be more like a role-playing game, but literally don't make assumptions. Meta-tags can influence indexes and data-structures ranging from health to life applications and via electrodes, also the range of potential thought patterns, using visual input. This is a highly underrated invention.

Reward: I'd just like to see more meta-tags in daily life. Even the doctors aren't immune---!
So I kind of know what meta-tags are and what they are used for. I just don't understand the application you are implying in real life? How would these practically be implemented and when?

Can you give a more thorough example, so I can understand?

Thanks! ;D
I see these as being more popular the more architecture, commerce and government are integrated with social networks.

Meta-tags are commonly used in blogs to make the material more searchable. They are also used in personal profiles, as descriptions of personal interests.

Based on the idea that they can be used as personal-interest indicators, meta-tags (or electronic labels lists, if you prefer) can be used to define the "variables" associated with a person, web-location, or object. Since they are so easy to define, simply "interests," or "associations" the potential of this initial stipulation is both casual and wide-ranging.

I consider for example, the potential of parsing about meta-tags in particular, a way in which individual definitions, group definitions, and functional definitions may depend to some extent on casual definitions represented by the meta-tag.

A further process can be discerned when meta-tags are used in relation to non-invasive electrode brain-scanning, in which potentially meta-tags could define the types of data that are relevant to scanning. Far from a boring social science analogy, "meta-scanning" offers many options for interactivity and editability of daily life, including preference matching for any kind of sensorial output (such as visuals, print matter, and, if it gets that far, sensorium as well) and toggling of various personal options for any kind of digital content. This could influence the AI of cyborgs, the interaction between personal genetics and medicinal and nanotechnological applications, and also the perceived perfectibility of the data object. But also don't ignore my earlier points.

I find it overall very exciting, starting with the idea that electrodes can be non-invasive. I think it's desirable to make electrode caps daily objects. The only thing stopping us is potential intellectual propriety and the level of advancement of the technology itself.
Last edited by NCoppedge on Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]