Obsessed by the improvements of StarTrek and the fourth millennium, while feeling restricted by the limits of today's technology or that boring second law of thermodynamics? Just let your imagination flow - you needn't be Scotty to beam your thoughts in here!
By NCoppedge
This device would function with first-generation virtual reality hardware, to mimic curvature and expression in virtual and real-life experiences. The VR interface could be toggled to 'partial off' to integrate with pedestrian environments such as Starbucks. It would serve as a general purpose reality enhancer. And safer than drugs.

This could be done using software that might be available today (that is, the program could be designed now, with some integration exceptions). Essentially it would do what I've already described, applying aesthetic rules to the built environment, using a little video camera and scanning in 3-d. Integrates with another possible device, the 3-d video camera-scanner, which may already exist.

Reward: I'd like to see more examples of making ordinary daily life like a game, this might even include economic policies.
By joejlitz
So I look through a set of special lenses at my house and the house will appear to be Bowser's castle from Super Mario Bros.? Or I look at the cars on the street and they all look like the spaceship/cars that we have seen in so many movies? Or something like that?
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]