Obsessed by the improvements of StarTrek and the fourth millennium, while feeling restricted by the limits of today's technology or that boring second law of thermodynamics? Just let your imagination flow - you needn't be Scotty to beam your thoughts in here!
By DavidWilliamStar
I woke up today having a cool dream of travel having this revelation dream of: electronic ID's that have effects (of ID, convenience, and protection)

For dog owners you have a small electronic, batt powered model that would show a red light if your pet isn't allowed certain places.

And there are wearable ID's that can double as your electronic money source like those electronic credit/debit cards/medical and stuff.

And as you enter a store; the ID will even alert the store department as to which brands you like and start an advertizement appropriately.

The ID of course serves as ID in drinking bars, and all apps of ID's and when stopped by the police.

And additionally when a criminal is arrested and let out in society conditionally; they are given a special on of these iD's and their's won't allow them in certain forbiden places/buildings; it will warn them first and then if they persist, it will summon security or authorities. And two if the criminal tries to remove their device, it will send a message to the police giving a GPS signal to point them in the right direction to arrest the fugitive of course.

Please feel free to comment!

or even contact me

Reward: The Reward to society here is evident: making it more convenient and secure.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]