Obsessed by the improvements of StarTrek and the fourth millennium, while feeling restricted by the limits of today's technology or that boring second law of thermodynamics? Just let your imagination flow - you needn't be Scotty to beam your thoughts in here!
By PastorTaylor18
Big companies like google are investing into the "technology" of tomorrow!
I say that as if we should have it today.
I wanna bounce an idea, if anyone reading this has any technical skill or experience in relation to what I say please enlighten me with a reply;

You've seen em in big Hollywood movies, a technological piece of equipment used to recieve and relay numerous languages to give the user a translated message in the users dialect!
So 2 people from different sides of the world could talk in a normal conversation But in different languages.

I was entertained with the idea that a simple hearing aide; as it amplifies sound It would be perfect to imitate; and use as base models for testing and investor pitches. But move to a more stream lined, marketable product.

The internet is full of data based languages, text and oral recordings;
A team would have to create an algorithm that is able to decipher and differentiate the billions of words, slangs etc.

Now as I'm aware there are no storage devices yet able to hold said amount of Infomation; so I proposed that an app be created; and be able to stream the translator from there phone through the internet!

That's how I see it; I'm sure most people will say that it's more technical then what I propose sure leave your comment, I'm just bouncing an idea?

Reward: 60/40
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]