Obsessed by the improvements of StarTrek and the fourth millennium, while feeling restricted by the limits of today's technology or that boring second law of thermodynamics? Just let your imagination flow - you needn't be Scotty to beam your thoughts in here!
By The_Wise
I think linking our minds together and sharing ideas...we plug into a console much like in "The Matrix" and talk to eachother like that. We could feel what someone else is feeling half way around the world/solar system/universe...i.e Canadians could feel the warmth of Australia!... ;-)
By shankitr
hi buddy,

in cosmic terms this is called collective subconscious.... we do see proof of this thro what we call telepathy.. may be we need to conquer this element n there we wud be connected by mind Pronto!!!! hindu mythology talks of this and there is enuf proof of the same. but unfortunately, it has become more of a myth today.The world of bygone centuries were more sophisticated than what we see today!!!
By jacobpatrick
heya
have you ever seen the film strange days.
they have the same kind of thing but as well as interaction you can play videos as seen through the eyes of somebody else.
By 'The One'
Yes, this idea should be put into action! Then people would HONESTLY be able to say they understand someone else without lying or getting only some of the other person's idea! Genius! And yes, it would be very like 'The Matrix' making it even more interesting!
By Xxistent
I think I'd be afraid all of the mindnet hackers. I'd hate to get hacked or accidentally download a virus, as it would be much worse than a computer virus. I'd be hesitant to such an idea.
By tem.ernst
;7 this would be awkward. of course, parents would be like, "i do too know you were doing drugs! X-I or other stuff" but also, we'd lose our disability to communicate perfectly.

as an autistic person, i know i'm smarter than everyone else, but i don't want other people to know my ideas until i want them to.

my family would have to suffer through my nightmares with me. to me, it's nothing, but i'd rather nobody sees me get tortured, machine-gunned down, hung on a meat hook and stripped of my flesh, and eaten by hammerhead sharks. !+) that stuff is personal...

of course, it would be fun because then i could chat my boyfriend up, but he'd also know how depressive and annoying i can really be.

well, i mean, this does hav eit's ups and downs, like all things. good idea, nonetheless.
By lomaryunk123
heya
have you ever seen the film strange days.
they have the same kind of thing but as well as interaction you can play videos as seen through the eyes of somebody else.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]