Obsessed by the improvements of StarTrek and the fourth millennium, while feeling restricted by the limits of today's technology or that boring second law of thermodynamics? Just let your imagination flow - you needn't be Scotty to beam your thoughts in here!
By AaronBurns
I know alot of people around the world and people working in places (outdoors, cold rooms, Etc.) that would love to change there core temperature to make heavy and too much or not enough clothing that protect them from hot or cold in unbearable, temperatures; cloths that don't help much, obsolete.
We use expensive items and billions of dollars every year trying to change our teperatures to suit the environment.
Everything from air conditioners (Expensive to operate) cloths too heavy to work in that are also expensive. Just imagine the expense of snow bound people.
If we could change our core teperature to a comfortable range rather than put up with extreme heat or freezing temperatures it would make working and surviving in extremes a great life saver.
Imagine frost bite skiing or mountain climbing, stuck in a deadly predicament, gone just by swallowing a pill.

Reward: Credit
By jacobpatrick
the problem you would face is that if you change your core temperature even very slightly you die.

although your body does this naturally, i think you could have a pill that increases you blood flow to cool you down or decreases blood flow to protect your vital organs.

there are already natural substances that do this, like a cup of tea which opens up capilliaries which allow your blood to travel to cooler parts of your body such as hands arms or legs cooling the blood as it goes.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]