Obsessed by the improvements of StarTrek and the fourth millennium, while feeling restricted by the limits of today's technology or that boring second law of thermodynamics? Just let your imagination flow - you needn't be Scotty to beam your thoughts in here!
By DFercho
I absolutely love this website. My wife and family get so tired of my ideas, sure they encourage me but they do get tired and say "when are you going to make one of these things come to life because some are good?"

The problem is capital mostly and the people to make the idea happen due to the fact that the idea is only the starting point.

that is why I dig this site but I always thought the best job in the world would be to paid for just coming up with ideas

What about a business in every local market where you have a team that evaluates ideas from people off the street where you decide to make some of these ideas happen.

Sort of like American idol but with idea talents instead of singing. The business would need to be backed by financiers but would imagine there is enough people/money around that would back it.

Reward: own a franchise or definitely be apart of the staff paid for evaluation as well as your own ideas
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]