Obsessed by the improvements of StarTrek and the fourth millennium, while feeling restricted by the limits of today's technology or that boring second law of thermodynamics? Just let your imagination flow - you needn't be Scotty to beam your thoughts in here!
By KBS
ok i know they have these teeth cleaner wipes but how dumb does it look sitting/standing there wiping your teeth? does it even get in between them?
i have an idea for toothpaste capsules you can actually swallow. it's all natural and no brushing is required. you take this little capsule bite it, it fizzes,(use your own saliva or water) swish it around for say 30 seconds and presto...no need to spit just swallow and done. it would taste good and wouldn't harm you in anyway. (if you wanted to spit you could) but if you don't have anywhere to do so, swallow it. It's perfect for people on the go, travellers, kids/teens who hate to brush. I'm not saying it's the end of brushing but it is the beginning of something that frees up justthat much more time.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]