Obsessed by the improvements of StarTrek and the fourth millennium, while feeling restricted by the limits of today's technology or that boring second law of thermodynamics? Just let your imagination flow - you needn't be Scotty to beam your thoughts in here!
By nutty
We all use acoustics to absorb or to reflect sound waves. The use of semi-solid acoustic gels (similar to once used in salt bridges in electrochemical cells) only they would have to absorb the pressure variances present the atmosphere and transmit them unto ionic species embedded (mixed) in the gels. This way the moving of these ionic species will be related to the intensity of sound waves absorbed and will create a varying electromagnetic field which can be used to harness electricity. The use of these gels in high noise areas like aircraft interiors, airport interiors, concerts or just regular sound proofing may not only give power but also be helpful to reduce public nuisance.. }:)
By alston
Hello
I am totally agree with nuttty..I also avoid the sound energy source like loud of songs,Movie and etC..
Thanks
By Deon11
great you all are conversation for sound energy source but i have one question what about using soundwaves from mines and waterfalls as an energysource?

you could put a membrane in the exit of the mine, or over a waterfall. Then we would get energy without killing the fish!

How about periodically fill a volcano with saltwater and use the steam as an energysource like with a geiser and as a sweat water resource at the same time!
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]