Obsessed by the improvements of StarTrek and the fourth millennium, while feeling restricted by the limits of today's technology or that boring second law of thermodynamics? Just let your imagination flow - you needn't be Scotty to beam your thoughts in here!
By LittleJJ
New, and Improved Schools: In The Future, the Teenagers in High School will be even lazier then they are today. So there should be Hallways that move, so you don't have to walk around the school all day. Esculators, so you dont have to walk up, and down the stairs every time you want to get somewhere, Since Students always write on there desks, they should have Computers instead of desks, so you don't have to bring your books to school, it will be on your file, at your Computer, in your Classroom, so no Homework. Robot Janitors, beacause they would be cooler then the discusting looking Janitors they have now, and last but defintely not least Holographic Teachers, so the teachers arn't bugging you about eating in the hallway, or holding your Girlfriends hand, and so there not walking around all the time, and take up the hallway.

Reward: A Perfect School All Around The World. At Least My Future Kids Will Be Happier Then I was In School.
By Michael D. Grissom
You really got into that Jettson cartoon didn't you!

Now all you have to do is put up with all that horrible stuff long enough to learn enough to make it all happen. But then, trust me, later on you'll really miss your teachers -- just as they do their students.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]