Obsessed by the improvements of StarTrek and the fourth millennium, while feeling restricted by the limits of today's technology or that boring second law of thermodynamics? Just let your imagination flow - you needn't be Scotty to beam your thoughts in here!
By Genalynne
A topper that fits on a wine bottle that contains natural and/or artificial flavoring to immediately alter the flavor of your wine. For example, perhaps you'd like the bottle of cabernet you received as a gift to be a little more "oaky" or the savignon blanc doesn't have quite enough citrus to it. Maybe you like your chardonnay with vanilla more tones than your wine partner? Or that really cheap bottle of table wine is simply rather flat and requires more dimension to it. Just pop on the flavor charger before you pour! There would be space within the topper wherein the wine being poured mixes with the flavoring to add a subtle hint of that particular variety. Easy as that! You can be creative with your own mix of flavors even!!

Reward: Free product
By vplza
I have looked and looked and havent found much for reviews on the prefilled carts,since they are out of blanks, Ill have to order prefilled.
I was thinking to be safe I might get coffee as so far for me that has been the one flavor that has been tolerable from wherever.

Second question, I was going to just order the seperate pieces,as Im trying to invest as little as possible to just try it. I Have a wall charger with usb connection for my ego,can I just use the wall charger I already have?
By Irving56
Within Two thousand and two, the owner of the Gambling, Alex Spanos, and the son-in-law John Berberian, an old California wines and food supplier, obtained Bell Wine Cellars in Napa Valley, and soon following created Spanos Berberian Winery, LLC. This particular individual enthusiasm is now entering the actual professional arena, because Alex Spanos works on introducing the actual team’s first-ever wines bearing the Chargers’ title.

The actual limited-edition Chargers wines will be revealed throughout a private mouth watering occasion upon Monday, July Twenty nine within the Write Room at Battery chargers Recreation area. The big event is going to be hosted through representatives from the San Diego Chargers and Bell Wines Cellars, as well as famous San Diego chefs as well as restaurateurs. Alex Spanos, along with veteran wine maker Anthony Bell, Bertrand Embrace associated with Mille Fleur as well as Mister A’s, Serta Shea of Donovan’s Steak & Chop House, and Tag Morton of Brigantine Family of Dining places will go to.

When it comes to everyone else, we excitedly watch for the actual statement of where and when we are able to purchase this particular exclusive Chargers wine in San Diego. Information on variety as well as submission is going to be announced during the occasion.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]