Obsessed by the improvements of StarTrek and the fourth millennium, while feeling restricted by the limits of today's technology or that boring second law of thermodynamics? Just let your imagination flow - you needn't be Scotty to beam your thoughts in here!
By Ronh20
RON WATERS CONSULTANT

REFERENCE: RWATCONSULTING.COM/

Home
POLARIZATION LASER USED ON THE PHOTON ENGINE
CURRENT ELECTROMAGNETIC DEVELOPMENTS
THE WINTERBERG SPACE PROPULSION SYSTEM REVISTED

PHOTON ENGINE
By ronh20
This is a layman’s explanation of the Photon Engine. I am sure a technical explanation would be more complicated but this the best I can do.
Na+cl+h20=(h30+cl)+(na,- cs) heat =(h30+cscl^)+na=(h3+na03^)+(au3+c2) heat=rh+

Gamma rays–microwave—-phaser—-terahertz electromagnetic waves modified C2 atoms

The c2 atom has two electrons both negative. If you put them in a polarization devise like the one described by Feynman. You could split the atom’s electrons by dividing and changing the polarization of one electron to make it a polariton. The polaritons would then combine with other negative electrons to make a chain reaction. Since c2 is light, the reaction would be very fast, much like the one that Einstein envisioned when he thought of the polarization transfer of electrons / positrons as possibly the only thing faster than light.

The engine would produce a steady stream of electromagnetic waves (light) photons which would multiply exponentially producing thrust by force counter force physics

The reaction of the electrons and positrons with a nucleus world create excitons and electron holes which would facilitate the chain reaction.

The reaction would be like lighting with a great force when directed could propel a vehicle at a very fast speed..

The photon engine described is close to the one envisioned in NOON XXII science fiction Russian novel. The H3 is present and the reflecting devise is the one described by Frynman ( published in Nature magazine May 2007.) results in electromagnetic waves in the terahertz range. This can be used for propulsion or as a weapon.

About Ron Waters:

I have been in Aerospace for 30 years as a Senior Contract Negotiator and Procurement Manager.

I have worked for Bendix, USAF, Northrop, Hughes Aircraft Co.,Science Applications Inc., Singer Kearfott,

Horizons Technology & General Dynamics.

I have A.A., A.S. B.A. Degrees Plus Post Graduate studies.

I am now retired and very interested in my ad-vocation--Science Fiction leading to actual science developments. I became interested in science from working on UAV's, space vehicles, research studies & computer devlopments.

See Google "Ronh20" & Myspace.com/Ronh20 for more information.

715 N. Broadway # 16
Escondido, Ca. 92025

Phone: 760-738-1253

Ron.Waters@yahoo.com

Pow ered by Register.com

<script src="http://www.google-analytics.com/urchin.js" type="text/javascript"> </script> <script type="text/javascript"> _uacct = "UA-6770083-1"; urchinTracker(); </script>
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]