Obsessed by the improvements of StarTrek and the fourth millennium, while feeling restricted by the limits of today's technology or that boring second law of thermodynamics? Just let your imagination flow - you needn't be Scotty to beam your thoughts in here!
By maddyrishabh
WHAT CAN MAKE A PERSON A SUPER HUMAN-
IF HE CAN CARRY HEAVY OBJECTS WITHOUT GETTING TIRED.THIS IS ONLY POSSIBLE IF A HUMAN BEING'S MUSCLES DOESN'T GET TIRED AND THE ONLY FOREVER WORKING MUSCLES WHICH DO NOT GET TIRED ARE THE CARDIAC MUSCLES. SO WHAT IF WE REPLACE OUR NORMAL BODY MUSCLES WITH THE CARDIAC MUSCLES.WE WILL NEVER GET TIRED.
By Vitrag
Super heart with super love makes superhuman. Not super strength.
By Hgh73
Just 2 days ago, I was at the local exhibit of rare insects and reptiles. I was caught up in taking notes as my tour group left. I dropped my pen and when i picked it up a weird red and blue spider bit me. Once iI came back from the exhibit i felt really tired and slept for 17 hours straight. I woke up with my muscles much more toned and bigger in mass. I am very nervous because The other day at lunchtime i flung some string like substance that stuck to a trey in the lunchroom and couldnt get it off it came out of my left wrist. Someone please help me! tell me what is happening! i am not even joking about this. I need some serious help or immunity for this.
By keyfrut
I remember the song of Chris Brown "Super Human" when I read the first comment. Well, it is impossible to be super human literally because we are limited in all sense. In movies it is so easy to become one, but in reality you can only count to your fingers who are they. Traditional intelligence has it that we get wiser with age. But we also often become bitter and jaded, and lose confidence in our abilities, as we get older. Here are seven things that were invented by children, too young to think they could not do it.
By nikijam88
Hgh73 wrote:Just 2 days ago, I was at the local exhibit of rare insects and reptiles. I was caught up in taking notes as my tour group left. I dropped my pen and when i picked it up a weird red and blue spider bit me. Once iI came back from the exhibit i felt really tired and slept for 17 hours straight. I woke up with my muscles much more toned and bigger in mass. I am very nervous because The other day at lunchtime i flung some string like substance that stuck to a trey in the lunchroom and couldnt get it off it came out of my left wrist. Someone please help me! tell me what is happening! i am not even joking about this. I need some serious help or immunity for this.
super human...like huck man....or super man...both a amazing.
Vienna Bed
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]