Nead a break from all your creative efforts? Cast your anchor here and enjoy a little chit-chat.
By KMartMD
Ummmm I was wondering if anybody could help me....I get very bored with swimming but have to do it, and have a passion for music...and I thought I remembered hearing something about a walkman or cd player you could wear while swimming. Like you know attach it to your suit or even stick it inside, then wear a cap and put the earphones under it...Id be willing to pay a lot for it, so price shouldnt be a problem, just wondering if its out there.

Reward: Moral Satisfaction
By Xxistent
As a matter of fact, there is. I always leave stuff in my pocket and then put valuable electronic items through the wash. I've gone through 3 cell phones and an mp3 player by accidentally washing it. So waterproof electronics are always something I look for, my current cell phone is waterproof.
Anyway, there are quite a few waterproof CD players, but they are pretty expensive, but you know what they say, the best does not come cheap.
But if you're an mp3 player sort of person, these options are less expensive and more versatile.
I looked on Amazon, and there's many choices. It shouldn't be too hard to find. :)
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]