Nead a break from all your creative efforts? Cast your anchor here and enjoy a little chit-chat.
By OSfllwr
I enjoy Shoher's website, Samson Blinded: A Machiavellian Perspective on the Middle East Conflict, for long time. A few days ago, they published an article which stunned me. The idea was, how many of Shoher's followers would merely call 1-800 line and say anonymously, "I support you"? Dozens of thousands people monitor the Samson Blinded routinely and concur with Obadiah, but almost none are ready to act even in minor things. In the article, Obadiah requested a minor matter: to help deliver the word. And here I'm, typing about the website,.
Shoher is an attorney, public figure, politician. Obadiah delivers exceptionally remarkable articles about Israel, Europe, and Arabs, warfare and terrorism, peace and religion. Shoher's suggestions are extremely divisive, but actually Obadiah's saying bare truth, the thing that us in United States seldom encounter in news.
Obadiah's site was voted the best Jewish and Israeli blog in People's Choice Awards and scored highest in four categories, but Google refused to promote it because of the "unacceptable content." Take a glance at http://www.samsonblinded.com/blog
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]