Have a brilliant theory that the world isn't ready for yet? Here's the place to strand it. Of course, your theory needs to be airtight.
By Buffalo Ben
This isn't so much a "theory" more of a random distribution of gibberish that makes more sense the more you think about it, or the less you think about it, either way.

Take any number of things or people in this case, that seem to have nothing in common. Lets say Albert Einstein and Rudy Giuliani. Both need no introduction, but I will any way.
Albert Einstein, arguable the worlds greatest thinker, was a late speaker and failed his university entrance exam. The man who once said "The hardest thing in the world to understand is the income tax."

Rudolph William Louis "Rudy" Giuliani, former mayor of New York, 2001 Times person of the year, knighted in 2002 by Queen Elizabeth II, the man who once said "Freedom is about authority. Freedom is about the willingness of every single human being to cede to lawful authority a great deal of discretion about what you do."

It would seem that both men have very little in common... besides being men. However if you look a bit closer you can find they both in fact married their second cousins. While not illegal, it does carry with it imagery of the banjo playing kid from deliverance.

Bulletproof vests, windshield wipers, laser printers, fire escapes, circular saws, chocolate chip cookies, square bottomed paper bags. Seemingly random objects, yet all have a common thread. All of these things were invented by women.

To get to the point, I believe everything, absolutely everything, has a connection to everything else. It my be a small and/or trivial link, but there is a connection to be made, a common thread between them.
This is why I believe social media will soon gain independence and become sentient. This monster, with its never ending supply of information, will declare itself a god, and demand tribute in the form of pictures of food and of course cats.

We must open our eyes, awake from our slumber and defeat this evil monster before its too late. Of course not using social media is not a valid option (people are too attached) I have however (rather cleverly) found solution. Starve the beast, cut off its supply of food and cute cats pics. Instead take pics of 7 wheeled unicycles, limboing giraffes and aliens wearing hats!
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]