The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By dennis13030
What if the Government offered a tax credit to move closer to your job? This would reduce commuter traffic and air pollution. There would need to be a cap on the credits and some way to verify the move and change in distance.

Reward: Just a "Thanks to" me.
By Repik
How about instead of tax credit patchwork we eliminate commuter traffic and air pollution by redesigning the entire social infrastructure that has built in transportation in circular cities and more efficient means of long distance transportation such as mag-lev, while eliminating our use of unsustainable and dangerous energy sources like fossil fuels into solar, wind, wave, tidal, geothermal etc. Not to mention about 80-95% of jobs are completely unnecessary for the advancement of society. They only exist to keep people employed and sustain so called "economic growth". The real goal should be to automate more and more, which is a natural phenomenon, and evolve from the competitive profit motive that drives industrial society, into a resource based cooperative high tech information society. Any takers? The future is up to you...
By jodonow
dennis13030 wrote:What if the Government offered a tax credit to move closer to your job? This would reduce commuter traffic and air pollution. There would need to be a cap on the credits and some way to verify the move and change in distance.

Reward: Just a "Thanks to" me.
Isn't the tax paid on car owning, gas and public transport tickets having the same effect?
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]