The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
All too often, when a child is critically ill with a terminal or life threatening illness, families are divided. Siblings are taken away from the sick child, and parents struggle to find a place to sleep in their child's room at the hospital, or worse, must leave their child for the night to get a decent amount of sleep. Children need their parents, especially when they are sick and may never get better. I propose a children's hospital that also offers types of hotel rooms for parents. The hospital should have themes to every room, to make the hospital less scary, games and entertainment rooms, and maybe even a mini theater. This hospital would not be for kids who were just sick for a few days. This hospital would be for very very ill children, like kids with cancer, cystic fibrosis, or other illness that threaten their lives for a long period of time. While they would still be treated at the hospital with chemo and what not, the hospital would also focus on treating their souls and their minds, and fostering the joys of childhood, inside the hospital walls. Or, someone could just invent a cure for cancer!
By claykemper
The Ronald MacDonald House provides lodging for parents of hospitalized children. I believe they are in many major cities throughout the United States.
By Rishi
Generally hospitals do not treat the terminally ill since by definition there is no treatment for the terminally ill.

There is a move to set up places called Hospices, where these can be looked after till they die. Palliatives for pain, and mcare for minor incidental ailments are given here at a lower level of patient care than in a hospital. There is of course a provision for requisitioning proper hospital care in emergencies.
Hospices are more like homes, where parents can stay. Lots of community organizations also visit these to provide some cheer to the hopeless.

Rishi
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]