The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By Thinkerwyn
I would like new baby sleeping clothes to have glow in the dark features on them. I was up many times putting my hand on the baby to feel his stomach going up and down those first months he was home and it would have been nice to just be able to look at his pj's and see that he was breathing when I couldn't hear him breathe. Perhaps some glow in the dark stripes down the stomach or polka-dots would work.

In fact more baby/toddler stuff should have glow in the dark features so you don't have to turn on the lights to find them. Glow in the dark stuff is cheap so I don't know why more manufacturers don't use the already existant technology on bottle/ bedtime sippy cup lids, diaper tabs, etc.

Reward: Lots of happy moms who won't have to be fumbling in the dark and safer babies.
By ishmul
Great idea....how about this also: that stuff they put in the pools to see if any body peed.
Put it on the diaper so it changes color on the out side so you don't have to open it up to check and see.
You could actually have two different colors, depending. This would work great for nursing homes also.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]