The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By Davey C
I firmly believe that relationships and dating should be taught in school. Girls are difficult, and you gotta know the right things to do/say. You start knowing nothing, it's up to the individual to learn, well there should be lessons in high skool.

There's sex education, I wanna see relationship education!

Reward: Less Divorces :-)
By Sarah
Actually at my high school there is a clss call *beep* managment and me and my boyfriend(now husband) both took it and i helped our relationship so much
By corkey
Isnt part of the fun of new relationships not knowing what you are doing, and figuring it out as you go along?

Oh, and just for the record, GUYS are confusing too ;-)
By Elvis P.
*beep* management? You and your husband are in serious trouble, Sarah... Good luck though,
By EPIPHANY
Corkey,

I am guessing that you are 'young and in love'. See how much FUN it is when your husband leaves you penny-less (no dollars either), and goes for another opportunity, with whom they share the 'blossom of their love' (a child). I now wish my husband had gotten RELATIONSHIP EDUCATION, as Dave has indicated!........................but, I truly wish you well, as I'm sure none of this will ever happen to you...........! ;-D :-o :~( :-# :,-( :-[ B-)
By Ziegbot
Here is your lesson: LADIES! Do not speak to, date, sleep with, or marry a hopelessly substandard male. Above all, DO NOT bare his children! Do not feel sorry for him. He deserves no pity. Do not encourage him with the slightest of smiles. He should not exist, so treat him that way. If a man does not treat you with the utmost courtesy, kindness, and respect, spurn him. Let him die alone so his shoddy genes will die with him and be lost forever. (A "hunk" is no guarantee of good genes.) This is not cruelty...this is quality control. You must be responsible because men will sleep with almost anybody. Men are seed-sowers and it is not in their nature to be picky. You are the child-bearers, so you have to be. Inside every man is a potential Al Bundy, and it is women's duty (Yes, DUTY!) to insure that Al Bundy never sees the light of day. Although men can, with rare and great effort, single-handedly keep their own "Al" locked up, what is their incentive if women no longer care. Will you make the moral change in your life to stem the coming tide of a barbarian society? Ziegbot
By Steve
Hey Darwin,

1. "Inside every man is a potential Al Bundy."
2. "Do not speak to, date, sleep with, or marry men who can't keep their own "Al" locked up. Let them die alone so their shoddy genes will die with them and be lost forever."

Conclusion: You're trying to breed a generation of dishonest men with split personalities. ;-D

What's so bad about Al Bundy, anyway? Aren't we living in a Yin&Yang / Al&Peg Bundy type of world rather than in one of monocausal explanations?
By Ziegbot
Poolboy obviously can not learn a simple lesson and is ignoring the basics of evolution (which I am sure he believes in): Survival of the fittest. Even in the animal kindom the female most often selects whom she wishes to be her mate to insure the strongest genes necessary for the health and survival of of her offspring.

So...

If you cannot "evolve" above the level of Al Bundy (and learn a simple lesson of truth as well), then WE in this society will be happy to see you and your shoddy genes die with you.

Ziegbot
By Playful
Anonymous wrote:Here is your lesson: LADIES! Do not speak to, date, sleep with, or marry a hopelessly substandard male. Above all, DO NOT bare his children! Do not feel sorry for him. He deserves no pity. Do not encourage him with the slightest of smiles. He should not exist, so treat him that way. If a man does not treat you with the utmost courtesy, kindness, and respect, spurn him. Let him die alone so his shoddy genes will die with him and be lost forever. (A "hunk" is no guarantee of good genes.) This is not cruelty...this is quality control. You must be responsible because men will sleep with almost anybody. Men are seed-sowers and it is not in their nature to be picky. You are the child-bearers, so you have to be. Inside every man is a potential Al Bundy, and it is women's duty (Yes, DUTY!) to insure that Al Bundy never sees the light of day. Although men can, with rare and great effort, single-handedly keep their own "Al" locked up, what is their incentive if women no longer care. Will you make the moral change in your life to stem the coming tide of a barbarian society? Ziegbot

Amen to that !
By duh
people under 13 should not date until they have matured enough to know how to relate to the opposite sex.
By Michael
Zeigbot, you sound about as biased as it gets.
Everyone deserves to get a chance to live:
"He should not exist, so treat him that way."
Do you decide who lives and who dies?
or the course of another persons life?
I think your a jerk.........................................................
By Michael
Oh yeah, and I want to see your shoddy genes die with you :*)
what if you were "pruned" out of society? maybe you would change your mind.
By Intergalactic
Ziegbot would certainly trigger the detection mechanism in this idea.

Social Darwinism of any nature is just so passé... :-D
By someone
"He should not exist, so treat him that way."

um hello...if there are no men, how do you expect the human race to survie? i mean it takes two parts to make a whole...and without men , how would we create more people? sure men can be pricks, but they are like puppies...they have to be trained, and once they learn right from wrong, their cute and luvable as they should be :-C :-D
By Inspire
I suggest setting up a "Building relationships" school, instead of inserting the subject into high school curriculum....because ppl of all ages and races are targeted in this sense....
Many authors have written books on how to improve relationships but i feel ppl do need more practical assistance in getting their dates/partners....
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]