The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By Brendan McGrath
A heavy-duty, inflatable wall that gets strapped to the front/rear of the house. This could be done in minutes to a house that is prepared. It would roll up and pack away easy. The wall could be made to fit individual homes in flood prone areas. Preparation would be most important.
By jodonow
Brendan McGrath wrote:A heavy-duty, inflatable wall that gets strapped to the front/rear of the house. This could be done in minutes to a house that is prepared. It would roll up and pack away easy. The wall could be made to fit individual homes in flood prone areas. Preparation would be most important.
I don't understand, is it basically a larger inflatable mattress? And what's the strapping to the house for?
What is the use?
By David Hansen
But how to keep the inflated wall from washing away by flood? My thought is to plant the deflated wall into ground and surround house, when flood is coming, start blowing it up.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]