The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By Michael D. Grissom
hey!... that'll never work because one of the gears has too many teeth and BTW,... what's that mouse doing there? :-P
By Steve
Seems to like the mouse is trying to sabotage this great invention. Btw. how does it work? ;-)
By Michael D. Grissom
Ever been in a pet shop and watched all the rodents running in their squirrel cage wheels going nowhere very fast? Well, lets just say that this mouses timing is perfectly timed with the inventors hand which is about to start the 216th spin (test) of the prototype. Only this time it will not coast to a stop like all the other times (due to mouse power) and he's faced with going to church every day for the rest of his life. :~( :~( :~(

For those who prefer a more technical reasoning; the pendulum reacts to start-stop driving and is geared up to return that energy to the wheel. I'm sure the mouse was merely coincidental and it's only a question of time before I figure out how to make it work again -- without the mouse.
GULP! :-o
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]