The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
I need a music stand light that can clip on and actually light up both pages of the sheet music without overloading my music stand from the heavy weight at the top and hinder my scores that are sometimes a bit taller then the stand itself.

The ones available in market are either mini clip-ons that don't light up the sheet music properly; and those that do are all designed to be hung from the top - which is good if there is a lot of space and your stand is strong enough, like those in my orchestra.

But the fact is, most music stands used by students at home cannot handle a heavy clip-on light at the top. Furthermore, original scores tend to be taller then the stands, so clipping at the top or even the side is not useful.

Many musicians share my problem, especially those who play portable pianos which usually have a shorter stand. They all just sigh and hope that somehow, someday, someone will invent a good light like that.

So I'm here putting it out there to anyone who would like to work on this idea - please invent a compact music stand light that:
- is battery operated
- clips from the bottom
- doesn't overload the typical stand
- covers an area good enough for two pages (not like those mini round spot lights that are good for goodness knows what)
- does not fall off or obstruct the flipping of pages

Reward: Me and my other good-lighting deprived musician friends will forever be grateful, especially if I can get it on eBay.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]