The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By dcosmin
the power you would get from the cpu's heatsink wouldn't be enough to power the cpu alone,+ the cpu needs a certain temperature to work right, somewhere below 85 degrees celsius.
By ssarthak598
2unstable wrote:OK the idea is this, people have found many ways of cooling down that hot CPU and some people have used it for positive ideas like makeing coffie of the heat from the cpu or keeping their food warm. Well what im wondering is why no one has taken the heat from the CPU and contained it so the computer stays cool while the contained heat is used to power the computer. Taking the heat from the CPU and turning it into energy that the computer can use instead of wasting all that energy that the computer is giving off.

Reward: If you can do this i will give you a cookie
Hello,
I am sarthak sethi. I have innovated a Technology through which we can recycle processor heat. I am a student and I have posted this project on Google Science Fair.

About me-
Location- New Delhi, India
Contact Info
Ph- (+91) 9717698877
By ssarthak598
2unstable wrote:OK the idea is this, people have found many ways of cooling down that hot CPU and some people have used it for positive ideas like makeing coffie of the heat from the cpu or keeping their food warm. Well what im wondering is why no one has taken the heat from the CPU and contained it so the computer stays cool while the contained heat is used to power the computer. Taking the heat from the CPU and turning it into energy that the computer can use instead of wasting all that energy that the computer is giving off.

Reward: If you can do this i will give you a cookie
Hello,
I am sarthak sethi. I have innovated a Technology through which we can recycle processor heat. I am a student and I have posted this project on Google Science Fair.

About me-
Location- New Delhi, India
Contact Info
Ph- (+91) 9717698877
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]