The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By Kudrjavskis
Base - Solar panel - Between cover glass and transparent adhesive places luminiferous additions which makes solar emission stronger in air-bubbly cover-up.

Appearance - Form will be as a tile; color can be changed - Can be placed in different types of tiles, but the most effective is as showed on picture, because during whole day panel can collect right solar emission. To change color is able to put active (reactive) colorants out of they can outstay high temperatures, their lifetime is really long and they aren’t very expensive.

Price - Not more than 35$ - For 1 tile which produces ~ 30W of electrical energy. The person who buys the product can easily calculate how many tiles he needs so not to waste more money on useless. The buyer can save some also because he shouldn’t buy usual tile in place of my product (For my home I’ll need ~100 tiles and it will pay for it-self ~ after 1,5 year)
Attachments
bca880c53877d0e683084a521ee225bc.jpg
bca880c53877d0e683084a521ee225bc.jpg (18.01 KiB) Viewed 3936 times
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]