The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By TheStrattonDJ
I think the food tracking apps are useful for people actively losing weight, but I think people lack motivation and long-term discipline.

I propose an app where you put in what you're eating and instead of just looking at calories, it tells you an equivalent in lard and sugar and try and gross them out a little, maybe even tell them how many minutes they're shaving off their life with bad choices.

If you shock people into realizing how poor their diet is, I think their initial and continued motivation to improve will be much higher if they can see translations of what their diet means.
By Scramble Egg
I really appreciate the idea, but instead of showing the life line i fell like giving them how much workout they need to burn the calories they consume would be great.. cause people already dieting knows how much pain it would be the running extra 30mins to burn extra food what they are consuming knowingly or unknowingly.. and even they should also have the food marked just the kilo calories they are consuming by eating the food.

And also additionally they can customize the food preparation like using choice of oils and cheese like organic veggies and Olive oil instead of regular vegetable oil's, and organic chicken or eggs.. and so on.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]