The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By Loksax
I am suggesting a website where people who travel a long way to work and wish to find a similar job nearer to home could enter their details so they could begin the conversation about swapping jobs with someone who could benefit in a similar way. E.g. I live in the suburb Smithton and work as an accountant across town in Joneston. Someone else lives in Joneston and works as an accountant in Smithton.

It could reduce our personal travel times and traffic congestion. It's not always (or even usually) going to work out but if it helps a few then it could be worth it.

A government initiative perhaps?
By FellowVillager
Great idea but please don't over complicate it - by getting one of those (("do more" - with "more money" methods - type Governments involved.))

Better yet let's create a website where (simply voting yes or no on proposals) "such as yours" - "automatically guides" - (all who voted yes) into a unanimous "chat & design group" where the participating talents are pooled and those with the ability work together to continue working out the details necessary to accomplish each proposal on the list.

I hereby Propose - We instead: design a "size limited" Food Forested Village that needs no such driving/or vehicles .
But your great idea is a step in the right direction ("for the" outside the natural hedgerow walled gated village.
Although if I were allowed = As for your proposal - I would vote yes - but it's only needed "for the outside"- petroleum fueled World.
In our simple village we wouldn't need to waste our time voting on such - money burning complications.
Although "in a ("true consensus" designed & governed village) we do; - do much job swapping - cuz that is a proposal all the village population is encouraged/required to do - according to the (computer program divulged) rotating schedule daily/weekly task roster. - Everyone will be required to learn and train to be proficient "to some degree" at each others "preferred" village provisioning and governing - chores /duties.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]