The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By chubs22915
Ever since I started managing my own camera I have encountered the same problem time and time again. I would develop my photos and put them in the album. Then I would notice that I missed out a picture, and it was out of place. Now who doesn't like having all their pictures in exact order? Most people would start the tedious job of taking out all the photos just to put in the one missing photo. While others will just put it in out of order. But I have come up with the perfect solution to help avoid this problem.

The solution is simple inexpensive but needs to be done. It would be marketed as the "picture perfect" solution to ensure all your pictures in the right order at all times. It would be a double sided plastic which is thin but durable quality that allows a picture to slide in. And on top of the plastic-(which will be the size of the average size photo)-will be a thin adhesive. One has to simply peel off the adhesive and gently put the plastic photo on top of the photo it belongs in front off. Thereby, creating the "picture-perfect" album you love.

Reward: A good cd player.
By Rishi
In India we get a loose leaf binder, which has clear, tough, plastic pouches for leaves. With this it is a trivial matter to put in a new photo (Or letter or whatever) in the correct location.

These come in different sizes up to A4.

I am sure that similar stuff must be available everywhere.

Rishi
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]