The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By goaway
The PICKeruper will save all us guitar and base players alot of work. Let's say you drop your pick. Well you can't pick it up because you're holding your guitar or base. The PICKeruper has a tiny sticky strip at the end. You just press the release button and TADA you touch the stick part to the pick and press another button to bring it up. The PICKeruper is a long black colapsable stick with a replaceable sticky strip at the end. It would/should come with extra sticky strips (just in case).

Reward: 2 or 3 for me
By The_Wise
As a guitarist, I agree.
By Michael D. Grissom
As a has-been guitarist (60's) I know that the picks are so cheap by-the-dozen so, why not just put bunches in your pocket OR put the adhesive spot in the middle of the pick and stick it to your shirt or arm or hand or guitar or... etc.?

If you'd still like to try this, there's a very long (and cheap) magnetic tipped telescopic stick available in most automotive parts stores and you can put your sticky stuff on the magnetic tip to create a working prototype.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]