The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By chito
It's time someone invents a disposable trash container with bags stored on the bottom for convenient reloading. This would be much more sanitary for household bathrooms. As one bag is filled and pulled out the new clean bag is pulled up by the exiting bag much like Kleenex disposable tissues. The box could be folded in such a way to create a compact item for store shelves. Unfolding the box would erect a small bathroom size waste basket. When it's out of bags, you recycle the thin cardboard box, or throw it in the trash.

Reward: Free trash removal for a year
By Rishi
It is certainly an innovative idea. There is one small problem though. If a sharp object is put into the bag and punctures it some of the liquid waste can seep through and spoil the stack of new bags below.

But the idea of a readily available refill is too attractive to give up.
Can the idea be modified by having the stack as a roll of perforated bags kept just above the lid?

The bag would be drawn down and up over a cross bar at the bottom of the bin. The perforations will be below the seal line designed for easy tear off below the seal, which would open up the bag.
A similar concept was used by a Detroit based company years back for macking popcorn packing machines.

Rishi
By dollid
This has probably been spoken of, but has anyone tried to hunt down and destroy every trash bag and stack of papers in the map? This would include any papers that are outside of barricaded doors or out of reach (You have to shoot them). I have a feeling no one has found EVERY SINGLE one yet. If you have, does it do anything? I'm still trying to figure out what the power boxes do...

8-o
By dollid
dollid wrote:This has probably been spoken of, but has anyone tried to hunt down and destroy every trash bag and stack of papers in the map? This would include any papers that are outside of barricaded doors or out of reach (You have to shoot them). I have a feeling no one has found EVERY SINGLE one yet. If you have, does it do anything? I'm still trying to figure out what the power boxes do...

8-o
Still no response....
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]