The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By AaronBurns
With my version of Athletic Injectables, it does no damage and is not a steroid. Simply a cocktail of chemicals for a workout or run that lasts much longer and is totally pain free. Those chemicals are a liquid oxygen, glucose, and one chemical to destroy all acid build up which is what causes you to feel pain when running or working out because, the acid is what is felt as the burn and causes you to stop working out, lifting weights, or running.

All cells turn all chemicals from food and drink into glucose as the burnable fuel so, you could eat some too and if injected the cell gets instant energy directly to the muscles. Eatable Glucose is available but you would want to watch the blood sugar level or you could get sick. The liquid oxygen has to be in non-lethal non-poisonous form. Other than that, it would be a wonder and a modern miracle to all athletes. And when the track marks heal, there would be no evidence that you used this training tool.

Reward: Credit
By Steve
I guess this still qualifies as doping. ;-)

To focus your idea, the actual problem with fatique is lactate, which builds up when the exercise is so intense that the heart/lungs can't get enough oxygen to your muscles. So you would either need to get more oxygen to the muscles OR find a way to get rid of the lactate that is building. Either way, I wonder if it's really possible to inject whatever into all muscles necessary so it will be readily available (how many needles would you need 8-o ) and how long it would actually last. :-?
By ender2612
that would be a pretty cool idea with the liquid oxygen and all except for one problem...oxygen (O2) has a boiling point (highest possible temperature in a liquid state) of -183 degrees C thats -297.4 degrees Farenheight.

needless to say that might cause some health concerns
By Rishi
Steve wrote:I guess this still qualifies as doping. ;-)

To focus your idea, the actual problem with fatique is lactate, which builds up when the exercise is so intense that the heart/lungs can't get enough oxygen to your muscles. So you would either need to get more oxygen to the muscles OR find a way to get rid of the lactate that is building. Either way, I wonder if it's really possible to inject whatever into all muscles necessary so it will be readily available (how many needles would you need 8-o ) and how long it would actually last. :-?
Lactate is a product of metabolism. When a muscle works it burns the nutrient with the help of oxygen and produces lactate, which is carried away by the blood. Lactate decomposes to form CO2 and water. The CO2 is removed by the lung. In a sharp work out this diffusion of lactate into blood is slower than the production leading to accumulation in the muscle, which causes the 'burn'. Athletes who work out regularly boost their cardiac output, which helps in flushing out the metabolites.

1 gramme of liquid oxygen will instantly expand to one litre of oxygen gas at body temperature, which will cause large damage.

rishi
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]