The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By Michael
A rep-cord type of chute where it inflates into an inner body air filled suite fitted to the body's contour. Then an outer air filled suite shaped to have airplane wing form in order to some what navigate its landing. It could be used to evacuate from a burning building to a new way of stealth infiltrating of military personnel, quickly. Or as a new way of dear-devil flying. Of course it would have to be able to cussion the landing to save life and limb.

Reward: Saving life and limb, military applications,or a new entertainment venue.
By Zyx Rationalsit
I didnt understand the idea perfectly but all i can say is that we can create inflateble air cushion shoes for soft landing.
By AaronAgassi
First of all, modern parachutes are already more wing shaped, for better steering.

Secondly, the best mechanism to get emergency parachutes to open instantly even relatively near the ground is with a shotgun shell.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]