The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By nicholas anthony
In Ohio there are several amusement parks. New rides typically cost $8- $16 million (Taken from an article in USA Today called "Roller coaster lovers get a new high — 420 feet"). Top Thrill Dragster cost $25 million (same source). I imagine it also costs a lot of money to operate these rides each year. With all this money being spent, what if amusement parks used the money for a different attraction? I want to see a never-ending treasure hunt. The amusement parks could start the hunt with $2 million. They could take the average of operating all the rides and add the money to the hunt each year. People could find tokens anywhere in the park that would be traded in for money. The $2 million could be split up into any dollar amount, e.g. $200, $1000, $500000. All the tokens would be hidden. The more valuable tokens could be camouflaged to look like it was a part of the park, e.g. clear tokens in the water park. I used to find others lost change as a kid in a nearby amusement park. I found a lot of things but money was the most fun. I hope this would bring as much fun as I had growing up, of course this would be on a much larger scale.

Reward: A head start would be nice :) but a discounted ticket would be nice too.
By Pelefoti
Hi just wondering if there would be a time limit etc to this idea. As if you didnt people would just stay their all day and abuse it. Cheers
By nicholas anthony
Everything would be up to the park.

My opinion is that while the attraction is profitable it should be kept around. If people want to spend all day looking throughout the park then it would be fine. It would still cost the individual to enter the park, eat, time without work etc. so not too many would be able to afford this for long.

When I was a kid I used to spend a large amount of the day looking for lost things, including money. It was fun and exhausting at the same time. I did miss out on a few activities with those I went to the park with, but here were times when I looked for things with others.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]