The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By Greedybubbles
This idea would eliminate the necessity of soap bars during a bath.

Imagine a spa/tub that has soap dispensers that allow the soap to saturate the water to the point that the water becomes your hygiene source. After bathing, you could push a button to drain the soapy water and simultaneously fresh, warm water is gently being poured into the spa/tub to rinse away the soap from your body; sort of like a low shower because your sitting down.

The spa/tub would be equipped with 4-5 dispensers for the soaps of your choice. This idea seems more feasible for a spa because of the many jets and tubes that are eqipped with it.

Of course there is more think about, such as cost of body wash, but I think the experience would be fun.

Reward: Of course the credit and a few for my dream home.
By Michael D. Grissom
As far as I know, soap doesn't clean, it only captivates within its bubbles what you scrub off. You would have to create a soap that has really weak bubbles else in a spa with jets the bubbles would soon fill the house. That used to be a great college prank! :)

Were you thinking about an anti-bacterial solution?
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]