The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By The_Joe
ok dont say anything................................................ :-C
Well, if you have mold growing on your caulking then you could wipe it down with vinegar and that will kill it. It will eventually re-appear though unless it is in an area of low humidity. sealing the caulking with a clear acrylic latex coating might work to keep the mold at bay but I've never tried it myself. I had the same sort of problem with mold in my home. I even called professionals -Restoration1, who bills themselves as a restoration franchise offering cleanup for "mold, fire, smoke, and water damage". They cleaned it up the problem and I re-painted my place but the mold kept coming back. In the end the only thing that worked for me was pure white vinegar. The mold came back again after using that on walls but it takes a lot longer to come back than with bleach. Bleach doesn't work at all! I've heard that TSP and Concrobium spray work but I've never tried either of those two. It's a very annoying problem to have though! I hope you can get rid of it and if you do manage to let us know how you did it!(!)
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]