The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By Stewie123
or mabey the police could have a little button on there uniform mabey in the badge that they press and the magizene of the gun would fall out, and they can take down the suspect.
By virole
I have 4 friends that are police officers and i am in the Marines. Where the benefit of a finger print id on a weapon seems like a good idea, my primary concern is that should you not hold the weapon right, injury your hand, or a multitude of other possiblities that the weapon would not fire when needed. Having been to iraq twice, and the sand and grit jamming m-16's i know how bad it is to hear that click of a misfire when you really need a BOOM. On top of the possiblity of it not firing at a potentailly deadly suspect, it would then shock the bejesus out of the officer. Bad days all around. I think we could come up with something better.
By ZethEphdel
Actually, I'm not sure if any of you have heard about it, but the US government is already working on new add ons to weapons. on the hilt of the gun it registers all kinds of different things unique to a person and reacts within like a tenth or hundreth of a second. Anyway, they're still working on it. But they plan on releasing it 2008 or so.
One reason they started the project was because they were worried about death toles by guns, stolen guns from anyone, not just cops. so that would also mean no one stealing guns from your dad and going on a rampage. And an even more exciting thing would be that anyone who owned such a gun would have to have it registered for use, which would make murder and gunfights much easier to solve.
By KevinSarno
Stewie123 wrote:or mabey the police could have a little button on there uniform mabey in the badge that they press and the magizene of the gun would fall out, and they can take down the suspect.
I think stun gun and expandable batons are good safe police weapons.
By Jras
I'd hate to be a police officer who picks up the weapon, which then has technical problems and then gets killed by an electric shock. BTW 240V (mains supply in Australia) is sufficient to KILL. Why 80,000V?
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]