The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By AaronBurns
If you like Pork Rinds then you'll love Chicken Skins! No meat, no bones, just plain fat, skin, and tons of flavor. You can even add hot wing sauce to the mix or bar-b-que or cajun or any other type of coatings or flavors. Just make them bite sized and bag them up then ship them to the local grocery store for everyone to buy and enjoy!
Personally, I only like the skin anyway. We could also add (since this fits with the Adkins Diet) a lower fat content and bake these chicken skins for the health conscious. Chicken is good for you and tastier than the usual Dorito or Sun Chip. It's time the World had a new snack and I think this is it. They could even be shaped exactly like a potato chip or any other shape you like or find handy when on the go!

Reward: Credit
My previous roommate made the best crispy fried chicken skins I've ever tasted. Like crispy bacon, I couldn't stop eating them until all were gone. Unlike fried pork rinds that have an after taste that makes fresh beer taste rancid (to me), I never experienced that with crispy fried chicken skins and I'm always for anything that promotes the drinking of more beer. ;D
By NCoppedge
Fish skins might be a healthier option. I've heard that fish is one of the best brain enhancers, and fish skin is probably a significant contributor to fatty acids, which are good in that department.
By Widget
I eat low carb and belong to two low carb forums, I can tell you that fried chicken skins would be a welcome change from pork rinds to thousands of people. I'd be first in line to buy them.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]