The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By DFercho
I have a 17th month old that absolutely loves to read books. His favorite books are those with the pop up pictures as well as books with magnet puzzles pieces. The only issue with the pop ups is that he absolutely destroys all of them by pulling the pop up characters out rendering the book useless.

Well I think I have an idea. This book would combine both a pop up aspect with a puzzel piece.

When I was younger there us to be these small capsules that once placed into a glass of water the capsule would grow into some kind of animal, character, etc. they were sponges. With that in mind the book would have puzzle pieces for the characters and the book would come with a small eye dropper and all you would do would be to add water to the pieces and they would grow. This character that grew out from the book would also be a puzzle piece that could be pulled from the book to be played with on the fridge, the tub, and also be placed back in the book.

Now obviously the book would no longer close but the book could come with a tiny netted bag to keep all your characters in.

The book would have to be water proof but that seems pretty easy in that the books that my son has that have the magnets are a tad thicker with a water proof coating for durability.

This could be applied to all types of books, characters, etc.

Reward: Would love to help create if possible
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]