The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By GreenJMJ
Here is an idea for the makers of dry erase markers one that would really be of good use to parents care takers and educators of young children. A flip top cap attached to the marker that even a child can easily take off. The cap may necessitate a re-design of the marker tip whereby the cap could also be designed to flip back and perhaps be an ergonomic aid to how the person holds the marker.

Another solution to the "I forgot to cap it!!!" dried out dry erase marker tip blues is to design a retractable marker tip, since kids seem instinctivley love clicking retractable pens. Perhaps you can design a sort of reverse pressure sensitive device that retracts the marker tip when the marker tip is not in use, thus no pressure on the tip would make the tip automatically retract back into its protective barrel.

Reward: A work from home idea marketing job would be nice but if not Ok yes I would like a package or more of different colored markers utilizing one or more of these design ideas.
By Steve
I like the idea of the retractable tip. How about combining it with a cheap mechanical timer to automatically retract it after a minute (or maybe an hour, depending on your use)? :-?
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]