The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
If you have all ranges of speakers around you from tweeters then mid-range then woofers and subwoofers you can only surround yourself with special audio effects which would be to have moving speakers. If you have a revolving speaker throwing undistorted sound around a room it will literally throw it's own voice and complete a surround sound system by adding sound or noise from (seemingly) all directions at once. There may also be other arrangements for speakers that spin or move to add to the totally realistic effects, but the best use for a speaker is to have the sound come from the whole room at once. A totally cool effect if it can be produced. You might even have a spinning orb like speaker that sends it out at 360 degrees at all times spinning or not. I am pretty siked about hearing what sounds like real gun fire realistically over my head!

Reward: First of all Santa... a surround sound system for (My) TV! And don't ship it collect!
By Stewie123
that would be cool, what about having them wireless, so you dont have to mess around with all those wires, but then I don't know if the frequencys will get shorting having so many, of them going to one, reciver. :-?
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]