The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By Steve
When I write my email, I'm sometimes REALLY absent-minded. One of the worst mistakes I sometimes make is sending mails to the wrong people. This problem could be solved by an intelligent email client that does some basic checking and then outputs an appropriate error message (e.g. "Are you sure you want to be so rude to your GRANDMOTHER?" - "Do you really want to send this business letter to yourself?" etc. etc.)

With 20-30% of the internet population ignoring unpleasant emails, I would also need a "Be a pain in the neck"-Button. The conventional method (pushing the "Forward" button and then copying&pasting the original email address by hand) gets boring after some time.

Reward: Free copy of the software.
By Lblitzer
I like your idea. There could also be a filter that deletes any emails with your current settings, i.e. like filtering out words, sentences, etc.
By Steve
UPDATE: I've learned that there's something like the "pain in the neck" button with Outlook. Unfortunately, it didn't make it to Outlook Express. :-/
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]