The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By Stephan Birbaumer
Ever since I've seen those bagel shops in New York, I've been dreaming of opening up a bagel shop in Vienna. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to do it. Vienna is the town where the bagel was invented several hundred years ago. And bagels would just fit the Austrian taste. Anybody who would open up a proper bagel shop in Vienna could earn a lot of money! Do it! We NEEEEEEEEED one!!!

Reward: I want to have bagels for free. I promise not to come too often...
By LN
*beep*! I'd LOVE to come live in Vienna but no money to do so. Hey. Chin up! We have TWO (count 'em) 2! bagel stores in rural North Carolina, USA. There's hope for us all.

Peace be with you.
By patwhit
I don't really like bagles. I'd rather have an nice, warm english muffin.
By Michael D. Grissom
I did a quick check and the internet is packed with bagel recipes for the home. This recipe is how to make them in your bread machine after boiling them in a pan:

http://bread.allrecipes.com/AZ/Bagels.asp

Just for fun I looked for bagel machines for the home but found nothing. Oh well,... I'm a doughnut guy anyway.

Hope this gets you through your withdrawl symptoms. :~(
By 1313
Stephan Birbaumer wrote:Ever since I've seen those bagel shops in New York, I've been dreaming of opening up a bagel shop in Vienna. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to do it. Vienna is the town where the bagel was invented several hundred years ago. And bagels would just fit the Austrian taste. Anybody who would open up a proper bagel shop in Vienna could earn a lot of money! Do it! We NEEEEEEEEED one!!!

Reward: I want to have bagels for free. I promise not to come too often...
You may not have the time, but you have identified a market. Why not plant the seed in someone elses mind and become a silent partner?
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]