The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By SaBeR420
Ok here is one of my ideas. People all around the world love peanut butter and alot of people love banana. Now where i'm getting at is people love peanut butter and banana sandwiches and well they need a peanut butter and banana spread instead of a hunk of banana falling out or just plain messy. It is all combined into one creamy texture and crunchy for crunchy fans. The banana will stay preserved in the peanut oil for top quality.

Reward: a partnership in creating ideas
By probass16
i LOVE PEANUT BUTTER AND BANANA'S!!!!!!!!!! i don't think making them one would work though. the butter to banana ratio would be off i think, and the consistensy would be kinda weird. i like it just the way it is. if it aint broke, don't fix it i always say.
By vinioo
That's disgusting !

And that's no surprise because you're American and have no sense of taste. Sorry for you, but you will never know in your life what good food is.
By Steve
vinioo wrote:That's disgusting !

And that's no surprise because you're American and have no sense of taste. Sorry for you, but you will never know in your life what good food is.
No insults, please. ;-7
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]