The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By msstein
I imagine a machine that is designed to allow the user to appear to be swimming in a pool, but it will have weights as well to increase resistance. I am turned off by public pools and the effort to breath just to get the physical movement. Eliminate the breathing strain and you may be able to swim longer with added resistance. No more waiting in lines or having red eye or chlorine in your hair, but all the physical benefits of swimming.

Reward: Help develop and sell the product. I need help in engineering such a product.
By InventR
I believe the reason swimming is a good exercise is mainly attributed to the breathing. Its a bit like yoga or other forms of aerobics. Taking the breathing out of it makes it an ordinary workout machine in the gym.
By hblu2002
There is a device that works like this that allows you to 'simulate' swimming with resistance outside of a pool. You can check it out at http://www.vasatrainer.com
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]