The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By magicat
I would like it if someone made a web search that would find the thing you were looking for off a description. For example, say you wanted to... find a special puzzle that messes with peoples minds. But you couldn't remember what it was called. You could just write a detailed description. And, you see the name of the puzzle and a link to a website that has it.
By Steve
Isn't that what sites like ask.com are about? :-?
By magicat
Duno, I've never heard of 'ask.com
By magicat
I just look at ask.com. That's like google, not what I'm talking about at all. What I mean is that you could write a bad discription and you could still find what you were looking for

P.S. Anyone know why my idea is in the docks?
By Steve
magicat wrote:P.S. Anyone know why my idea is in the docks?
I put it there because I wasn't sure if your idea was actually new.

Btw. Ask.com (or Ask Jeeves) used to be a search engine where you could ask simple questions instead of entering keywords - seems like they changed the concept, though.
By magicat
Kay, I was just wondering because I had the hardest time finding it.
By M__e
Eventually there will be a website where you can go and find a selection of product or service under a cool or funky descriptive name. An example of a name for the portal website could be FillUs, because FillUs FillsUs. It could have business websites parked on it with names like feetgo or duedebt or distinctivebrand, names that describe the content in the site, so yes, I understood your question.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]